- The Hyundai Santa Fe has won Drive’s 2020 Car of the Year: Best Large SUV award
- A stellar second consecutive Drive Car of the Year award for Santa Fe in this ultra- competitive SUV segment
- Drive says that Santa Fe is “clearly the best large SUV for family buyers”
- Follows victory for Hyundai Kona as Drive’s 2020 Best Small SUV
- The Hyundai Kona has won Drive’s 2020 Car of the Year: Best Small SUV award
- Kona’s style, value and flexibility saw it triumph against established rivals
- Drive said Kona was the clear winner in this increasingly mature and popular class
Penfold Motors has been a proud support of Very Special Kids for many years, providing the reliable Mazda CX-5 from Penfold Mazda to help their cause.
The car industry has slammed a proposal by the Victorian Government to slug vehicles priced over $100,000 with an additional tax – on top of the 10 per cent GST on the total cost and 33 per cent Luxury Car Tax already charged on every dollar above $66,331.
The wait is over.
We’ve hit the refresh button.
A new Mazda dealership, relocating Doncaster Volkswagen, and our new Audi dealership.
New Mazda3, Apple Carplay, plate clearance deals, and a $500 fuel card.
Introducing the IONIQ Electric Vehicle, sales and service news.
Our new dealership, exciting new models on the way in 2019, sales and service offers, plus the VACC Calvacade and Show ‘n’ Shine.
Hyundai Santa Fe wins 2020 Drive Large SUV of the Year4th November 2019
Hyundai Kona wins 2020 Drive Small SUV of the Year31st October 2019
Penfold Motors proudly supports Very Special Kids14th October 2019
- View All
- 2019 - November (1)
- 2019 - October (2)
- 2019 - June (1)
- 2019 - January (1)
- 2018 - December (7)
- 2018 - June (6)
- 2018 - March (1)