1. Penfold Motors is an organisation that is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles is available for your perusal at our premises or you may obtain a copy from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au.
2. Penfold Motors collects and holds the following types of personal information:
3. Penfold Motors collects personal information
4. Personal information held by Penfold Motors is stored onsite on the company’s own servers, with a third party data storage provider, or is combined or linked to other information held about an individual.
5. Your peronsal information may be used or disclosed in order to
6. Occasionally, Penfold Motors contracts out services to a third party that carries out work that cannot be performed by Penfold Motors at our premises. Personal information that might be given to these companies includes names and contact details for the purpose of mailing services, billing and debt recovery, market research etc.
7. Penfold Motors may disclose your personal information to some overseas recipients such as vehicle manufacturers. Personal information that might be given to such companies include names and contact details and bank account details.
8. You have a right to access personal information held about you subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to access the personal information that Penfold Motors holds about you, please contact the person whose details are shown below.
9. Penfold Motors takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. To let us know if there are any errors in your personal information or if you need to update personal information such as your contact details please contact the person whose details are shown below.
10. If you would like to make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, you should first contact the person whose contact details are provided below. You may be asked to put your complaint in writing and your complaint will be dealt with within 30 days. If you have any concerns about the way your complaint is being handled, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 1300 363 992.
11. If you would like further information about the way Penfold Motors manages personal information, access the personal information that Penfold Motors holds about you, or if you need to update personal information such as your contact details then please contact:
Human Resource Manager
130 Burwood Hwy Burwood
Vic, 3125, Australia
(03) 9268 1555