The health and safety of our customers, staff and community is, as always, our priority.
As we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation and advice provided by the Australian Government, Victorian Government, local health authorities and the World Health Organisation, we would like to reassure all customers that we are taking the necessary precautions in order to protect our team, our customers and the greater community, as well as continuing to operate and deliver the high standard of service that we are known for.
While Penfold Motors have always practiced thorough cleaning, health and safety procedures, we understand the greater importance in the current situation and are enforcing the below measures company-wide:
- All Penfold locations are now hand shake free zones.
- Hand sanitising stations are readily available for all staff and visitors.
- Deeper cleaning and disinfection of high-touch and high-traffic areas.
- Technicians are wearing gloves and protection wherever possible.
- Temporary steering wheel and seat covers are fitted to vehicles.
- More frequent maintenance and cleaning of our facilities.
- We request Eftpos or credit card payments, to avoid cash handling.
Please note: if you are currently undertaking a 14-day self-isolation period or are experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus, please contact your dealership to reschedule your booking.
We will continue to do everything possible to protect our staff, customers and community in these difficult times and we thank you for your understanding and support as we implement necessary procedures and precautions as advised by our Government.