Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
The frequently asked questions are grouped by category. Simply select a category from the list below, and then select
a question to view the answer.
Can I pay my invoice online?
How do I apply for an account?
An online payment facility is available on the Penfold website which allows you to pay any invoices easily and quickly.
Penfold Motors is aware of the security and privacy issues surrounding the use of the Internet. Where payment information is collected all reasonable precautions have been put in place to ensure your details remain private. This site includes the use of Industry Standard 128-bit SSL encryption for the transmission of credit card details. At no point do we store credit card information in our databases.
Click here to access our online payment facility.
Citylink - Parking - Speeding Infringements
You can request for an Account Application via 2 methods.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9268 1333 for administration, and ask for an account application form. Please supply a return email or fax number and your request will be responded to within 48 hours.
- Or go to our website under Download and you will be able to print an application form. Upon completion, scan and email back or fax back to us on (03) 9268 1335 and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
I have received a letter from VicRoads what should I do?
If you are driving a vehicle that belongs to Penfold Motors, and you incur a traffic infringement, that infringement will be nominated to yourself.
Our loan vehicles are not fitted with e-tags, as stated on the loan car agreement signed at the time the vehicle is loaned out to the customer, so it is the driver's responsibility to ensure that they cover themselves if they travel on citylink. On the occasion that the driver does not have their own e-tag in the vehicle, or does not purchase a day pass from citylink, Penfold Motors will be sent a late toll invoice from cityink for the trips made by this vehicle. The late toll invoice will be nominated to the driver at the time, and the driver will be responsible for the cost of the invoice.
With parking, speeding and red light camera offences, Penfold Motors will be sent a corporate notification with the details of the offence on it. Penfold Motors will then nominate the person who was responsible for the vehicle at this time and in due course the driver will receive an infringement notice, with costs occurred for the offence, which they will be responsible to pay.
How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Contact Administration on (03) 9268 1333 or email@example.com
- Have ready your contact number or email address
- Please provide registration number of the vehicle in question
- Fax or email letter to (03) 9268 1335 or firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to the person of contact
- Once faxed or emailed to relevant person in Administration and your contact details have been forwarded, please allow 24-48 hours for a reply.
- Administration will submit any necessary paper work to VicRoads to have the issue rectified and then will make contact with you by phone or email.
Contact our administration team on (03) 9268 1333 with the relevant details of date, amount and item purchased. They will review this and email or fax you a copy as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com and request a copy. Please provide as much information as possible including the date of payment, the amount, the department it was paid to and your registration number, or customer number if known. You will receive a response within 48 hours.